Additional NameAdamantium Gray Quartzite
ItemsSlabs, Tiles, Skirting, Countertops, Vanity tops, Tread, Riser, Bar tops, Dining Table, Medallion, Mosaic
Dimension1. Slabs:2400up x 1200 up in thickness of 2cm and 3cm
2. Cut to size: 30x30cm, 40x40cm, 30x60cm, 60x6cm, 120x60cm or customized
3. Tiles: 30.5x30.5x1cm, 40x40x1cm, 45.7x45.7x1cm or customized
4. Countertops: 96''x26'', 108''x26'', 96''x36'', 108''x36'' or custom size
5. Vanity Tops: 25''x19''/22'', 31''x19''/22'', 37''x19''/22'', 43''x22'', 49''x22'', 61''x22'', 73''x22'' or customized
Edge ProcessFlat Polished, Half Bullnose, Full Bullnose, 1/4'' bevel, 3/8'' Round, Ogee, DuPont, Waterfall, Pencil, Miter edge, Chiseled Edge, etc.
SurfacePolished, Honed, Acid Wash, Antique etc.
PackageWooden Crate, Plywood Pallet, Carton, subject to materials.
Payment30% Deposit, 70% against copy of B/L.
OUR ADVANTAGEAUTO-CAD DRAWINGS AND DESIGN
Adamantium works very well in kitchens and bathrooms, and can also be cut into beautiful floor tiles or used to pave patios and gardens. Quartzite is a light-colored stone that was created from sandstone. It is commonly used in construction because it is such a strong and durable stone. This stone is very durable, but its breathtaking beauty makes it a popular choice in home decoration. Our Adamantium is a popular choice for those looking to add beauty to their home, while still maintaining its durability.
WHY CHOOSE US
1. Landiview Stone is one of the largest exporters and distributors of natural & engineered stone products in the country
2. We are dedicated to providing quality materials. Landiview is consistently the name consumers trust when looking for the whole stone package.
3. Landiview has hundreds of different varieties of natural stone for selection.
4. Our specialists hand-pick materials daily, evaluating and approving the color and quality of each selection.
How Do You Care for Your Quartzite?
If you plan to install quartzite countertops, you'll want to know how to care for them properly.
While some quartzite has low porosity, it can vary depending on the amount of metamorphosis the material went through. Some porous varieties of quartzite, such as White Macaubas and Calacatta Macaubas, may benefit from applying a sealant, especially around areas like the sink. Many modern sealants can protect your stone for two years, while others can last up to 10 years, and some even have stain removal warranties. Your fabricator will be able to recommend what your installation of quartzite will require. Sealing your quartzite countertops as directed will help keep them looking their best by protecting them from any potential stains or spills that could be absorbed.
Can I Cut The Food On The Countertop Directly?
Regardless of the Mohs scale of hardness of your countertops, we never recommend cutting food directly on them. This is because the countertops are either so hard that they will ruin your knives or too soft that your knives will ruin your countertops. Either way, it's advisable to use a cutting board.
Will The Color Of Quartzite Fade?
If you plan to use quartzite in an outdoor setting or in a room that gets a lot of direct sunlight, you don't have to worry about it fading. Quartzite is UV resistant, so just let the light shine in!Grey Quartzite factory